Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bigger interview!

Hey penguins, it's me webhosterguy! We know our friends want us to chat.
11penguin: How my blog is?
Webhosterguy: What is Penguin Storm? Answer me!
WebmasterCX2: A Hypertask manager
Yayyay9: Why CPP quit?
WebmasterCX3: It's quit because shut down and stop videos.
Yayyay9, Webhosterguy, WebmasterCX2: YOU ARE RIGHT!!!
11penguin: I already have it in my blog!
11penguin,webhosterguy,webmasterCX2,webmasterCX3,yayyay9: YOU BE A TEAM!
Gizmo: Now you are banned! Why you called a team? Could I join your team?
Grdo: You s*** all of you and s*** up!
Gizmo: Saying bad words and you are banned!
Webhosterguy: One of you had a bad interview!
Also, next interview will be with ThaiSwe, partygirl246 and Cosinet
Hope the paths are being the coolest! - Webhosterguy

1 comment:

Tell us in the comments!